Thursday, January 6, 2011

needles

So today I went and had my blood drawn at my Dr.'s office. It was the longest blood draw I have ever had in my life. The man taking my blood couldn't find my vein and he kept prying the needle in and out, left and right, ugh, not the greatest feeling having a needle stuck in your arm for 15 minutes. I was so glad it was over when he finished.
I visited a local food pantry today because we are very low on food. I only had $10.10 to buy food with this week. I spent more on medicine than I did food. I spent $27.90 on medicine; $10.10 on food. So we needed a little help this week. Last week I came across a sheet up on my fridge of some nearby places that assist with food. I'll be making Kraft Maccaroni & Cheese tonight for dinner--my son will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment